Saturday, March 7, 2009

Been a while!

It's been quite a while since I posted any pictures, so I guess I'll make up for it now!
When we went to NOLA for Thanksgiving, we met our newest niece/cousin. She is certainly the little princess of the household! Her big brothers are very proud of her!

After Thanksgiving, we celebrated my 32nd birthday with a cookies and cream ice cream cake!
Then, it was back to NOLA for a Christmas visit. Here is the 2nd annual gingerbread house that Joshua, Nicholas, Laura and Andrew made. Maybe next year Victoria can help out!

All of the cousins together!

I love this picture! Joshua got a tool set from Santa and he loved it. As soon as he unwrapped the present, all of the tools were out of the box, and the tool belt was on! The way he is standing makes me think of the Village People!!


So the next thing was Greg's birthday earlier this month. The kids and I decided to bake a chocolate cake (Greg's favorite) and decorate it with Oreos, kind of like my birthday cake. The kids really had fun decorating the cake - it may have been Oreo overkill, but it was fun making it! Happy Birthday, Daddy/Greg!


OK, lastly, here are some pictures from Laura's Kindergarten Rodeo. She had a great day! Her daddy was able to be there, so she was very excited about that. The kids all dressed in western wear, and had to bring a stick horse. There was an obstacle course which consisted of climbing over hay bales, and hopping in a gunnysack. They panned for gold, did some line dancing and lots of other stuff. They even had a petting zoo! It was a fun day!






No comments: